#1 AC Installation Services in Thornton, CO, With Over 1,000 Local Reviews
While the winters in Thornton, CO, may be snowy, summer is sweltering.
Are you searching for reliable air conditioning installation? Apex Clean Air is the top-rated AC installation company in Thornton, CO. We have earned more than 1,000 5-star reviews from our satisfied customers who are breathing easy thanks to improved indoor air quality!
Whether it’s AC installation, repair, or maintenance, our team of experts has the knowledge and experience to get the job done. We are fast, friendly, and here whenever you need us. If you are in Thornton, CO, or the surrounding areas, contact us today for all of your air conditioning repair and installation needs.
Apex Clean Air: Thornton #1 Air Conditioning Installation Company
If you need conditioner replacement or installation services in Thornton or neighboring cities, Apex Clean Air is here for you. Our team of AC professionals can help you at every stage of the process. We provide free, in-home estimates, full AC replacement and installation, ongoing AC maintenance, and indoor air quality services.
Our goal is to deliver the best return on investment. Our technicians are skilled and knowledgeable in both AC repair and AC installation. If we can repair the issue, we will. If it’s time for a new AC unit, we can offer support and guidance to help you choose the best AC for your home.
Our expertise includes installing all kinds of air conditioning systems, including:
- Air conditioners
- Air handlers
- Heat pumps
- Geothermal systems
- Ductless systems
Has your air conditioner suddenly broken down? Has it been running with reduced effectiveness and unable to cool your home? Air conditioners don’t last forever. Over time, you can expect your unit to lose efficiency and performance.
Call us for air conditioner service if you notice any of the following issues:
- Weak airflow, or no airflow at all
- Increased levels of indoor humidity
- Noticeable temperature changes from room to room
- The AC is blowing warm or hot air
- The unit makes loud banging, clanking, or squealing sounds
- The AC unit is leaking liquid, or you notice moisture accumulating around it
- The system turns off and on repeatedly
- The system is emitting a musty odor from its ducts or blower
- Your electricity bill has recently been unusually high
We’ll guide you through the various AC unit options available and explain each’s energy efficiency, pros, and cons to find a system that fits your needs. Let us help you keep your cool and stay comfortable with our top-notch AC installation services.
Signs Your AC Needs Replacing
When our team comes out to inspect your AC, we’ll examine the ducts, thermostat, condenser, evaporator coils, and refrigerant. Sometimes, we can simply replace a broken part or fix a refrigerant leak and keep your AC working without a full replacement. In other cases, the issue might be more severe and require a new AC unit.
If you are unsure about the condition of your AC, our professionals at Apex Clean Air can assess your air conditioner and determine if repair is possible.
Here are various factors that indicate you should consider a new air conditioning installation.
- Your current AC is 15+ years old: Even with great maintenance, AC units get old and less efficient, causing your electricity bill to soar. As they age, the costs of repairs, maintenance, and daily operation rise considerably, and the cost of replacement might actually be more affordable.
- Constant repairs and it’s still not cool: If your AC cannot keep the home cool, it is probably time to replace it.
- Your AC repair costs are too high: If your AC’s age multiplied by the repair cost is over 5,000, replacing it is the better option due to the high expense. For example, if your AC is ten years old, and the repair would cost $700, 10 x 700 = 7,000 (more than 5,000), we’d suggest investing in a new, energy-efficient unit that will last longer.
- Frequent repairs: Even if the repairs are not expensive, needing constant repairs can be a sign it’s time for a new air conditioner. Perhaps you can patch the unit and keep it running, but if the machine has surpassed its life expectancy, you’re only buying time.
- Inefficiency: Every air conditioner model has a SEER rating. This Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio indicates how energy efficient the unit is. A newly manufactured AC has a minimum rating of 13. If the rating is under 13, replacing your system with an energy-efficient model is better for cost-savings and performance. New, energy-efficient models have SEER ratings over 20, which mean savings on your cooling costs every month.
Air conditioning is not just a comfortable luxury but also a necessity for safety. High temperatures during Utah summers present dangers of heat-related illnesses and heat exhaustion. Don’t subject yourself to the heat; consider a new AC system!
Air Conditioning Installation Service in Thornton and Surrounding Areas
Our certified HVAC pros will perform a detailed inspection of your entire AC system, run safety and performance tests, and discuss the assessments with you. Finally, we provide professional advice on the best course of action.
We will also let you know if a new air conditioning installation is your only option and how we can get the best AC installation done as quickly as possible.
A new AC system is one of the best investments in your home. Replacing an old, malfunctioning, or outdated unit can offer the comfort, cool temperatures, and clean air you deserve.
Here are some of the benefits of upgrading your air conditioner:
- Lower energy costs and better energy usage
- Improved indoor air quality and airflow
- Comfortable temperatures and humidity control
- Improved functioning with quieter performance
- Peace of mind knowing your AC is brand new and won’t breakdown
At Apex Clean Air, we’re passionate about fresh, clean air. Our mission is to help you achieve the cleanest, safest indoor air quality. Whether through air duct cleaning, AC installation, or air purifiers, we are experts in achieving clean indoor air.
FAQs Regarding AC Installation
Read on for some of the most common questions we hear about AC replacement and installation.
Generally, replacing an air conditioner can cost several thousand dollars to over $10,000. However, exact costs will vary depending on:
- The size of your home
- The type of AC system you want
- The labor involved (For example, installing new ductwork)
Additional factors that can affect AC costs include energy efficiency, capacity, and different features that contribute to air quality, user experience, and more.
For an accurate estimate, schedule an in-home assessment from Apex Clean Air.
Most air conditioners are not made to last beyond fifteen years, even with adequate maintenance. At some point, as a homeowner, you will have to replace your air conditioner.
Investing in a new AC system is a costly endeavor. However, continuous repairs, which can run into thousands of dollars each time, are often more expensive as you go on.
The most important factors to think about are the age of the unit, your comfort, and how much the AC unit costs each month in energy expenses. If your AC unit is over ten years old, can’t keep your home cool, and costs a lot to run, a new system is a smart idea.