#1 Emergency AC Repair in Salt Lake City, UT, With Over 1,000 5-Star Reviews
We’ll help with your HVAC emergency. Schedule your free consultation and call us today at 382-236-0725.
Is your home’s air conditioning system acting strange? Do you hear unusual noises or feel too warm? If so, you likely need emergency AC repair in Salt Lake City.
You shouldn’t cut corners when fixing your air conditioning system. Instead, trust Apex Clean Air, Salt Lake City’s professional AC repair experts. With us, you’ll rest easy knowing your AC system is in good hands.
Get in touch
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Signs of an AC Emergency
Sometimes, it’s hard to tell if your air conditioning problems count as an emergency. You might put off repairs, thinking the problem will go away on its own. However, you should contact your local AC experts if you notice any of these signs:
- Rattling or hissing noises: Air conditioning systems with broken parts often make peculiar noises.
- Visible refrigerant: Your unit uses liquid refrigerant to cool air. Sometimes, refrigerant leaks, causing buildup outside the system. If you see blue liquid near your unit, you have an issue.
- Poor performance: Does your unit struggle to produce cold air? If so, it may have a compressor or condenser issue.
- Failure to turn on: Usually, bad electrical wiring and broken parts cause power problems.
- Ice buildup: Frozen evaporator coils occur when your unit’s refrigerant supply isn’t working correctly. This freezing often extends to the outside of the unit.
As terrible as these problems can be, they’re not impossible to fix. Our contractors have years of experience fixing faulty air conditioners. We offer some of the best emergency AC repair in Salt Lake City.
Should I Repair or Replace My AC System?
Deciding whether to repair or replace your air conditioner doesn’t have to be tough.
Often, homeowners aren’t sure if they need to repair or replace their air conditioners. While some air conditioning emergencies require simple fixes, others need further care. Here are factors to consider when making this decision:
- Age: How old is your air conditioner? Repairs are best for newer units. However, you should replace a system that’s more than ten years old.
- Costs: How much would it cost to repair your unit? Getting a new unit makes sense if you constantly have to get repairs done.
- Efficiency: If your air conditioner doesn’t run smoothly, consider replacing it. Efficiency issues will only cost you more over time.
- Serious issues: Some air conditioning problems, like new air filters, require small fixes. Others suggest deeper, more severe problems.
When in doubt, contact your local professionals. Our experts will assess your specific situation and recommend the best path forwards. We’re the best company for emergency AC repair in Salt Lake City for a reason.
How Much Do Emergency Air Conditioner Services Cost?
Many homeowners aren’t thrilled about paying for air conditioning services. After all, repairs can wreak havoc on your budget, making you dip into your savings. That’s why it’s common for people to put off repairs.
However, waiting to fix your air conditioner emergency isn’t a good idea. You’ll have to pay more later on, as your problems will only get worse. If you get repairs done as soon as possible, they usually cost between $100 to $1,000.
Regular maintenance and care help prevent emergencies before they happen. If you want to avoid paying for emergency air conditioning repair, create a regular maintenance plan. Check your unit’s thermostat, the outdoor unit, and its air filter for problems.
Why Choose Apex Clean Air?
Apex Clean Air stands above the competition, providing top-of-the-line services.
Apex Clean Air is Salt Lake City’s air conditioning repair company of choice. Our licensed, insured, and certified technicians have years of experience helping local homeowners. We use state-of-the-art tools and technology to diagnose and treat air conditioning emergencies.
Our mission is simple: to provide the best possible air conditioning services at reasonable, affordable prices. That’s why we guarantee all of our products and services. You’ll be completely satisfied with our professionalism and craftsmanship.
Providing You with the Emergency Assistance You Need
Don’t suffer with a broken air conditioner. If you hear strange sounds, notice a lack of cold air, or experience other issues, call an expert.
Apex Clean Air can provide the best emergency AC repair in Salt Lake City. We proudly serve the local area and help homeowners with issues like ac compressor replacement. No matter your problem or the time of day, we’ve got you covered.
Call us at 385-236-0725 to get a quote today.