#1 AC Repair in Palmer Lake, CO, With Over 1,350 5-Star Reviews
Is your air conditioner making strange noises, or can’t keep your air adequately cooled? You need the best AC repair in Palmer Lake, CO.
Our team at Apex Clean Air Heating & Air Conditioning is the leading provider of heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality solutions in Central Colorado. We keep your home cool and comfortable so you can stay safe during those hot Colorado summers.
Palmer Lake's Best Air Conditioning Repair
Our central AC services in Palmer Lake include making repairs on all models and types of air conditioners. With expert installation and service with maintenance, you hopefully won’t need too many repairs. When you do, we repair the following and more:
- Replacing the air filter
- Repairing, replacing, and recalibrating the thermostat
- Detecting and repairing refrigerant leaks
- Refilling refrigerant levels
- Tightening electrical connections
- Cleaning coils
- Repairing broken compressors, motors, and other components
Signs Your Palmer Lake Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
How do you know when you need AC repair in Palmer Lake, CO? If you notice any of the following signs, call us:
- High energy bills: If you notice your energy bills are significantly higher than normal, it means your air conditioner is working harder than it should to cool your home. This usually happens when you have a dirty air filter or another component that’s still functional but damaged or dirty.
- Poor temperature regulation: Your air conditioner should keep your home at an even temperature and cool every room to the same level. If your device can’t keep up or you notice warm spots, something needs repairs.
- Power problems: If your air conditioner doesn’t turn on or won’t turn off, it’s a clear sign something’s wrong. However, short cycling is one problem people often overlook and occurs when your device rapidly turns on and off, switching modes every few minutes.
- Leaks: The two most common leaks for an air conditioner are condensation and refrigerant. Your air conditioner naturally produces condensation, but if you see it outside the device, you might have a problem with the drain pan.
- Weird noises and smells: If you notice banging, buzzing, hissing, whistling, gurgling, screeching, or rattling coming from your air conditioner, shut it off and call for repairs. The two most common smells are burning, which signals an electrical issue, or mold and mildew, which means something’s growing in your device.
Reducing Air Conditioner Repairs in Palmer Lake
About Palmer Lake
Located roughly halfway between Colorado Springs and Denver, Palmer Lake rests quaintly in a valley amid the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. Because of its proximity to mountains, lakes, and forests, it acts as a haven for those who love nature. For example, the Palmer Lake Regional Recreation Area offers a playground, pavilion, birding, boating, fishing, and 17 miles of trails.
If you love history and art, consider attending an event at the Tri-Lakes Center for the Arts to visit one of the many locations and festivals sponsored by the Palmer Lake Historical Society.